Re: Phil is a Party Pooper.

HAM?  VK2?...3...4..5...?

Re: Phil is a Party Pooper.

would have been VK3, but I was too busy with booze and broads in my early years,
and never actually did anything about
taking a ham exam. I was with the PMG (1959), went through radio training after
telephones, then ended up as an
Electrical Contractor for many years.

http://www.dontronics-shop.com/pages.php?pageid81 %
you just reading that?
I just got a hit from Croatia :-)

Cheers Don...

=========================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Phil is a Party Pooper.

Huh...

Ahhh now I know what you are talking about... I like ham AND eggs...

PMG .... Pig Meat Gobblers???

=8-)

Just go to Richmond or St Kilda to get your hit... its closer

Actually Broady not far from you..

Cu

Mikko

Re: Phil is a Party Pooper.

Bit early for a drink isn't it Mick?

Best I explain Mick.
He drank my beer every Friday night for 20 years, so I blew smoke in his face.
Now I rarely have a drink, and haven't smoked for 20+ years.
We mostly talked electronics and Micros.

Then he came and worked with me on the tote. (ATL-TABcorp)
http://www.dontronics.com/my_early_tote_years.html

And then he got married, and I don't see a lot of him these days.

Here is a picture of him:
http://www.dontronics.com/my_early_tote_years_recent.html#bbq2011

Cheers Don...

======================

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Phil is a Party Pooper.

"Don McKenzie"

** Like hell it is.

** I never "attack " without a very good reason.

    You have never asked me to supply one.

**  There is no bet.

    A bet cannot be a one sided affair.

**  Shame you waited until now to say that  - cos it sure looked like you
were pals and you repeatedly failed to deny it.

FACT: I posted this question several times:

" ** So you already know this lunatic called " fritz " and are protecting
him -  right ? "

**  If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck.....

**  There is no bet.

   A bet cannot be a one sided affair.

   And I have no idea what you have or have not done.

** That made the alleged  "bet"  look like a 100% done deal between yourself
and "fritz"  and hence a scam.

   You must be a * very naive man * not to realise how that would look to
me.

**  I would not doubt it for a moment.

** That was dumb.

 Yank hams quoting their call signs are all over the technical NGs like a
rash.

** Who are they,  then ?

Pretty much only wankers, wogs and trolls left now -  far as I can see.

Oh, and one up-himself parts dealer posting OT stuff on his pet hates and
slandering a famous businessman all to hell.

Not a good look  -  Don.

....  Phil

Re: Phil is a Party Pooper.
phil face the fact :\  **

**  you just a ugly  lookin , filthy stinkin troll who should have been
drowned at birth...