Re: OT: Yep, they are going ahead with the filter!

He's still a d*****ad though, no doubt. And a right wing catholic

> delusionist to boot, the government is filled with them.

Unlike Tony Abbot and the Liberals?

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Nope. Unfortunately both sides are filled with them, they seem to gravitate toward these top positions for some reason. Abbott is a corker, he's still got one foot in the seminary. If you didn't know any better you'd think we were in the good ol' US of A!

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones