Re: OT: Yep, they are going ahead with the filter!

Unlike Tony Abbot and the Liberals?

MrT.

Re: OT: Yep, they are going ahead with the filter!

Nope. Unfortunately both sides are filled with them, they seem to gravitate
toward these top positions for some reason.
Abbott is a corker, he's still got one foot in the seminary.
If you didn't know any better you'd think we were in the good ol' US of A!

Dave.