Re: OT:Bloat on Yahoo Mail on Firefox

Just recently, I click on 'check mail' on Yahoo using Firefox

> and this massive memory bloat occurs on my computer. > It almost froze it last night and today the memory usage went to maximum > for a short time, that is, from about 600 mb to over 1 gb. > I had to kill Firefox last night.

Which version of firefox are you using? If its the latest (v3.5?) although I haven't used it, it may have a bug?

The other thing is yahoo mail has recently implemented messaging within e-mail, the scripts for this may have something to do with the problem.

Reply to
john smith

Firefox 3.0.10 I think it's over it a bit now. The first email page does look different, I thought they might have been doing something, but with the memory use I was getting I was wondering if they were activating a server on my end or something.

Reply to
globular