Re: ot; Aussy legend getting screwed

"Metro" wrote in news:4c7a0085$0$2080$ snipped-for-privacy@news.optusnet.com.au:

> wrong and therefore should get it fixed. Then he could leave and go back > home. He's not an ' Dinky Di Aussie any more'. The only reason he is > allowed to stay in the US is that he pays taxes to them. What he did for > Australia he got paid for and should be taxed. A LEGEND? You jest. A > CON ARTIST more like it. Incidentally I abhor the Greens.........As many > others do by the figures.

Do yourself a favour, and at the same time raise your IQ level by several points, and killfile the stalker/troll "peta snipped-for-privacy@manlymail.net"

It has been well publicised that it is a stalker/troll, yet it still manages to suck certain people in.

--
Peter Lucas
Brisbane

    "The rifle itself has no moral stature, since it has no will of its own.
Naturally, it may be used by evil men for evil purposes, but there are more
good men than evil, and while the latter cannot be persuaded to the path of
righteousness by propaganda, they can certainly be corrected by good men with
rifles."

    Jeff Cooper, The Art of the Rifle
Reply to
PeterL.