Re: Non-USB CRO from OZ

Like everyone else, I'm sure Phil got his direct from China.

There were countless sellers on ebay with those sorts of prices a few months
back, unfortunately someone (Rigol themselves if you believe the rumors)
complained to ebay and ebay pulled all listings for the scope below a
certain price point.
So you can no longer get cheap Rigol's on ebay like you used to, unless you
bypass ebay with the seller direct.
There are also countless sellers at even cheaper prices through various
chinese ebay-like sites if you are game.
See a thread some time back on the subject.

Many have since flocked to Dealextreme:

Dave.