Re: New Wi-Fi Hot Spot List

Hi, Not sure if it is ok to post here or not,

and
is an on-line list of wifi hot spot locations.

At this point in time there are over 2000 locations listed, some are free access and some are paid access hot spots.

There is also a forum to discuss wi-fi related topics. It would be great if we could get a few people to sign up here and start chating. As this site is completely free we rely on people joining and hopefully

clicking on advertising links.

If your any good at writing you can get paid $15 for submitting original wi-fi related articles.

Thanks

Reply to
info

It's "you're" as in "you are", not "your" as in "belonging to you".

I normally just sigh and shake my head over things like this, but when you're talking about running a publishing venture, you really need to try harder to get the language right.

Peter

Reply to
Pete

you might find more if you cruise

as they have a hotspots tag.

Also, maybe Bigpond will give you a free list of all their paid access points.

Reply to
Terry Collins

Sorry, That was a simple typing mistake. Often I find mistakes in top 20 publications, Hence a minor "typo" in an informal posting on a news group can be excused.

Thanks for your concern,

Reply to
info

No it can't! In the context of you trying to encourage writers, you need to show you are after a response from literate people.

Reply to
two bob

In the context of your trying..........

Reply to
T.T.

Except that there are at least half a dozen similar "simple typing mistakes" on the front page alone of your web site.

Peter

Reply to
Pete

Sure, Not really fussed, It is a free site and it makes no money for me, Beacause it sells nothing. I think I will probebly pull it down and sell the domain names. Not much point in offering a free service these days, People just shit can them.

Some great names If any one wants to buy them.

Thanks

Reply to
info

My comments were about your spelling. Almost all of the errors in your emails and on your web site would have been found with programs that check spelling, and all of them probably would have been caught by a proof reader.

You'd really rather quit than check your spelling? How sad.

Peter

Reply to
Pete

Most of those mistakes were created by the spell checker.

As I said spelling was not big issue as this is not a commercial site,

I was just trying to create a helpful website, between my school studies and a part time job, I don''t always have time to check the finer details,

But thanks for the feedback.

Reply to
info

And that's why you haven't learnt to spell - because you think it's not an issue. You have a lot to learn. If you can't spell, people will distrust what your website says, whether it's accurate or not. You create the impression of being careless and uneducated. It might not be justified, but that's what people will think because they have nothing else to go on. It might not be fair, but it's the world you have to learn to live in.

Clifford.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

Clifford Heath wrote in news:4463dcb4$0$20115$afc38c87 @news.optusnet.com.au:

Same goes for a name like "Clifford".

GB, conversation between parents: "It's ugly, lets call it Clifford"

--
 "Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the
  entrails of the last priest." (Diderot, paraphrasing Meslier)