Re: Netkkkops in this froup

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:55:11 -0700, MassiveProng

You're a netKKKoping fucktard.
--
Just your average Joe

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

He is not a nice person

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

Thus spake blu:

He has a secret love of Doctor Who. Only the Sixth, though.

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

Gave us:

  No, dumbfuck, I got a message from MY ISP about HIS post, and they
thought it was me because of HIS edited headers.

  Like I said before, if you don't know what the fuck is going on (and
you don't), then stay the fuck out of it.

Re: Bugs everywhere HELP ME!

Those of us in despised, torturous relationships have reasons to stay in
them, you know.

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 03:16:17 -0700, MassiveProng

Sucks to be you, broomstick-boy.

Is that so, Sherlock? So if you're such an expert, how come *you're*
the one getting getting nastygrams from his ISP?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

There you go hitting him with truth, logic and common sense.  That's
so unfair!
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
Re: Netkkkops in this froup

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:50:01 -0400, Gary L. Burnore

  You're an even bigger idiot than he is.

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:31:28 -0700, MassiveProng

And yet we've outsmarted you at least (& I'm being generous here)
three times out of four. I wonder what that says about your IQ,
Prongo?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: Netkkkops in this froup

us:

  I didn't get anything from his ISP, you retarded fuck.  Learn how to
read.

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

I am only beginning to play. This is going to be a dancefest for you little
man.

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:28:32 -0700, MassiveProng

I'm guessing that English isn't your first language, Prongo, because I
was obviously referring to the nastygram you got from /your/ ISP.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: Netkkkops in this froup

Tardspeak is yer first language.

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 08:08:18 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern

This is the best you can do?
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
Re: Netkkkops in this froup

Look a loonel lauer groupie. How gross.

Re: Netkkkops in this froup

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:34:30 GMT, The Secretary of HomIntern

Nice little pkb you've got going there, dip.
--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com