Re: Netkkkops in this froup

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 22:46:25 -0400, Joeseph P. Blow

>Gave us: > >> Please to be trying harder while the >>hook sets. > > > You're an idiot.

You're a netKKKoping fucktard.

--
Just your average Joe
Reply to

He is not a nice person

Reply to
John Prentiss

On Tue, 10 Apr 2007 23:22:59 -0400, Joeseph P. Blow Gave us:

No, dumbfuck, I got a message from MY ISP about HIS post, and they thought it was me because of HIS edited headers.

Like I said before, if you don't know what the f*ck is going on (and you don't), then stay the f*ck out of it.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Those of us in despised, torturous relationships have reasons to stay in them, you know.

Reply to
MassiveProng

Sucks to be you, broomstick-boy.

Is that so, Sherlock? So if you're such an expert, how come *you're* the one getting getting nastygrams from his ISP?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

There you go hitting him with truth, logic and common sense. That's so unfair!

--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 05:07:16 +1000, Lionel Gave us:

I didn't get anything from his ISP, you retarded f*ck. Learn how to read.

Reply to
MassiveProng

On Wed, 11 Apr 2007 16:50:01 -0400, Gary L. Burnore Gave us:

You're an even bigger idiot than he is.

Reply to
MassiveProng

MassiveProng wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

I am only beginning to play. This is going to be a dancefest for you little man.

Reply to
Brisclecone

And yet we've outsmarted you at least (& I'm being generous here) three times out of four. I wonder what that says about your IQ, Prongo?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Lionel

I'm guessing that English isn't your first language, Prongo, because I was obviously referring to the nastygram you got from /your/ ISP.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Lionel

Tardspeak is yer first language.

Reply to
The Secretary of HomIntern

This is the best you can do?

--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

Look a loonel lauer groupie. How gross.

Reply to
The Secretary of HomIntern

Nice little pkb you've got going there, dip.

--
gburnore at DataBasix dot Com
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Gary L. Burnore

He has a secret love of Doctor Who. Only the Sixth, though.

Reply to
MassiveDrongo