Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

transformers.

I'm not even going to look because I'm not in the slightest bit interested
what it says. I will say however that when someone quotes Wikipedia as their
reference in a technical argument, they have already lost it. :-)

MrT.

Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

..pffffft. Go back to your comic books.

Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

interested

As opposed to the comical web sites you quote as a reference? :-)

MrT.

Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

Actually, the wiki page doesnt claim that a toroid is an air-cored
transformer anyway.

Re: Need a Good Laugh ?

OK, so he not only quotes an unreliable reference, he still gets it wrong!
At least the heading is correct then :-)

MrT.

Site Timeline