Re: NBN home and hosed

No thanks, they have compulsory demand tariffs there.

which is (cough) almost five times the

That last is WAY out.

Thats a lie.

There was always a potential to lose, even the labor scheme had a
time limit until it was reviewed.

Fuck all spend anything like that.

this back to 3 times the wholesale price,

Your multiplier is WAY out.

Nope, the return on that capital isnt anything special.
You can get that in a bank deposit with a govt guarantee.

some cheap headlines.

They didnt do it to buy cheap headlines, they were actually stupid enough to
think it made sense.

AND its a GROSS feed in tariff too, you get paid that even if you use the
electricity generated yourself too.

Just plain barking mad and a large part of the reason we have seen our
electricity bills hike so dramatically.

http://www.theage.com.au/business/new-england-stretch-of-nbn-sure-to-entrench-the-project-politically-20110518-1et2r.html