Re: My Electric PC Dream

[snip crap]

What will you use as insulation, cerebro-fuckwad?
What will you use as insulation inside the CPU, cerebro-fuckwad?
Bremsstrahlung, cerebro-fuckwad.

--
Uncle Al
http://www.mazepath.com/uncleal/

None necessary.

None necessary.

Not at the small energy levels I'm talking about.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

  One electron per second makes for some pretty goddamned slow computing.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

On May 12, 10:53 pm, The Great Attractor

Not necessarily. There are low-power PCs that are pretty fast.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

Clueless idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

Clueless idiot.

Clueless idiot.

Energy and power are two different things.

Clueless idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

I already said the power is only 1 watt, not nearly enough for
Bremsstrahlung.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

CLUELESS IDIOT.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

Energy and power are two different things.

Clueless idiot.

--
Jim Pennino

Remove .spam.sux to reply.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

SHUT THE FUCK UP, CHILD.

Your ideas are idiotic and you are too stupid to understand the
criticisms.

Re: My Electric PC Dream

PBN [Pyrolytic Boron Nitride]

PBN