Re: Model number and / or pic IS required

They did make CFLs with replaceable tubes in the mid 90s, I've got a 20W
model that uses an 18W Philips lamp, Condor brand electronic ballast made
in China.

Pics: http://grrr.id.au/cfl.html

Grant.
--
http://bugs.id.au /

Re: Model number and / or pic IS required

That's the exact tube assembly mine has but it's not detachable.

Re: Model number and / or pic IS required

**  Irrelevant to the simple question the Harrarse Retard is REFUSING to
answer.

....  Phil

Re: Model number and / or pic IS required

Your flamage, I'm not joining in.

More OT: someone out there looked at my image page from MSIE 6, yes I saw the
missing file and copied it over, thanks for making it stick out in the logfile
with all those refreshes ;)

Grant.
--
http://bugs.id.au /

Re: Model number and / or pic IS required

  But philthy you don't have the right to ask seeing you do blow for
all and sundry

Re: Model number and / or pic IS required

Phil has a carefully constructed reality and if anyone diverges from it,
Phil has a temper tantrum as he's unable to cope. As we can see he point
blank refuses to accept any evidence to the contrary and pushing the
point will further will result in tears and angry denial for him. He's
already shifting the goalposts in an effort to keep up with new facts
that contradict his fantasy.

Re: Model number and / or pic IS required

Well aware of his foibles
  He still sucks and  often fails to win arguments ( blinders do that)
  must be a "poofter" trying to move the posts and being so obvious
about it

Site Timeline