Re: Meter case

. . .

Why will the cat be disturbed to know you are going to stop using its
box?

Andy Wood
snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Re: Meter case

Just found it under RS components. Useless catalogue. High prices. American
measurements. Grumble... Grumble...  Any other ideas please?

Re: Meter case

Further to that, just tried Googling Radiospares. Got, as one so often does
(good old one), a %^%$# secondary search engine and heaps of adverts for
ebay, as nearly always happens. Have Radiospares got a prsence in Australia
and what is the URL please?

Re: Meter case

http://www.dlpc.com.au/ham/met-scem.htm
or
http://www.dlpc.com.au/ham/met-500.htm
maybe?

Andy Wood
snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Re: Meter case

Thanks all for the various suggestions. Unfortunately, either the slope (too
shallow usually) or the price (too high, naturally(!)) rules them all out.
Looks like no-one makes those small sloped cases (45% from vertical) that
used to hold ammeters and voltmeters in school labs. Maybe I'll make my own.
Only need two.  Thanks again.

BTW, this newsgroup is about 100 times more sensible than when I last
unsubscribed. I thank you all once again.

Re: Meter case

Jaycar is kinda like Usenet, there is plenty of good stuff there (more
than ever in fact), you just have to ignore the crap.

Dave.

Re: Meter case

Agree - There is good stuff in the yearly catalog, but the flyer
didn't inspire me much :), or should
I say - there was nothing I really needed.

Re: Meter case

Many thanks for that one.

Re: Meter case

   To think that it isn't worth using a decent newspaper to wrap its
crap in.

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html