Re: Meter case

Further to that, just tried Googling Radiospares. Got, as one so often does (good old one), a %^%$# secondary search engine and heaps of adverts for ebay, as nearly always happens. Have Radiospares got a prsence in Australia and what is the URL please?

Reply to
MoiInAust

Just found it under RS components. Useless catalogue. High prices. American measurements. Grumble... Grumble... Any other ideas please?

Reply to
MoiInAust

or
maybe?

Andy Wood snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Reply to
Andy Wood

Thanks all for the various suggestions. Unfortunately, either the slope (too shallow usually) or the price (too high, naturally(!)) rules them all out. Looks like no-one makes those small sloped cases (45% from vertical) that used to hold ammeters and voltmeters in school labs. Maybe I'll make my own. Only need two. Thanks again.

BTW, this newsgroup is about 100 times more sensible than when I last unsubscribed. I thank you all once again.

Reply to
MoiInAust

Jaycar is kinda like Usenet, there is plenty of good stuff there (more than ever in fact), you just have to ignore the crap.

Dave.

Reply to
David L. Jones

Many thanks for that one.

Reply to
MoiInAust

xes

lat top

meter

rting

Agree - There is good stuff in the yearly catalog, but the flyer didn't inspire me much :), or should I say - there was nothing I really needed.

Reply to
kreed

. . .

> > Don't tell your cat! I may never use its litter box again. :(

Why will the cat be disturbed to know you are going to stop using its box?

Andy Wood snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Reply to
Andy Wood

To think that it isn't worth using a decent newspaper to wrap its crap in.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell