Re: MassiveProng's day - Page 2

Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:36:05 -0700, SuperM

So what you're saying is that you're going to figure out who he is,
figure out where he lives, then go over to his place & cut the feeder
between his dish & the house?  And you don't anticipate any
difficulties achieving those tasks?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:51:19 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

  More bullshit.

Re: MassiveProng's day

It would seem so wouldn't it?

This hypocritical,trolling,netKKKopping kook isn't the sharpest tool
in the box is he?

Re: MassiveProng's day

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:20:23 GMT, Lamey Teh Gang Boy

Perhaps it was just that you didn't notice that I didn't give a fat
flying fuck about where you live, boy.

 You're a legend in your own mind, but not in anyone else's.

Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:17:20 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

  No, idiot. SuperM@ssiveBlackHole

  No... you don't get to lick me.

Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:35:01 -0700, SuperM

I realise that this idea is probably a bit beyond you, but have you
ever considered using an handle that /won't/ cause everyone seeing it
to laugh derisively at you?