Re: MassiveProng's day

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 00:20:23 GMT, Lamey Teh Gang Boy Gave us:

Perhaps it was just that you didn't notice that I didn't give a fat flying f*ck about where you live, boy.

You're a legend in your own mind, but not in anyone else's.

Reply to
SuperM

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:45:24 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk" Gave us:

Reminds me of a line from Dune, I think it was...

Their abuse is "legendary".

Reply to
SuperM

"The problem of leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?"

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
observing the means he uses to frighten you. Eric Hoffer
Reply to
Rhonda Lea Kirk

Sure, come & join the rest of us - there's plenty more room!

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

I swear, it's like the tard has a death wish. Even that dipshit Fields has finally figured out which is the winning side, but not Prongy.

It's like having your very own troupe of Morris dancers who're perfectly happy to perform while wearing used bedpans for hats.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
  \|/  \|/              Perna condita delenda est
Lionel

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:17:36 GMT, Niemadre Gave us:

Learn to read the thread you *think* you are a part of, idiot.

Reply to
SuperM