Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 16:38:58 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

 Said the utter kook that posts under what... ten different nyms?

 Somebody should come cut your cable.

Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 09:57:11 -0700, SuperM

ROTFL!

Do you really think we're all the same person, you utter dipshit?

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,

Oh God, the irony of it all.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
Re: MassiveProng's day

And you call me "stupid"?

Re: MassiveProng's day

Well, let's see. Lionel accused me of of committing criminal acts and
net abuse and being in cahoots with Bowtie, whoever Bowtie might be. He
also accused Obsidian Fitzroy--in all his various, but easily
identifiable guises (word to the wise here, btw)--of being Bowtie. He
thought I (or maybe it was Mike) had socked up as AOK, even though that
was a redux of Rob Wolfe's performance when Atlanta was still posting
here. As far as I know, snipped-for-privacy@gvail.com was one of DUHuane Arnold's
socks but Lionel wanted to attribute that to either Mike or me too.

There's more, but these are the accusations I recall off the top of my
head, and it's not worth digging through posts to find the rest of them.

In all the years I've been using a computer, I've never used a sock.
I've got a bunch of NNTP accounts, three of which I pay for--NIN,
DataBasix, Motzarella, x-privat, and datemas. I use the first three to
feed Hamster. I keep the latter two in reserve in case there's an
outage. I once upon a time had a teranews account, but I can't remember
my user name or my password because it was so long ago. Oh...and I have
a really old newsgate account, but although I can still log into to the
website, I can't get the feed to work in my reader.

And for every single one of those accounts, my identity is always quite
clear, because every email address I own but one is my real name, and I
never munge.

So if you can't see the irony in Lionel poking fun because someone else
is evidencing the Alan Connor mindset, I don't know what to tell ya.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
Re: MassiveProng's day

Let's [tinu] not.

Re: MassiveProng's day

I suppose that post-editing is as good a fallback position as any.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
Re: MassiveProng's day

Gave us:

 More typical kooktard behavior.

Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 15:58:26 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"

  You have to realize the IQs of those to which you refer.

Re: MassiveProng's day

I used to think they were smart people. I'm having a difficult time
adjusting to the reality.

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 23:45:24 -0400, "Rhonda Lea Kirk"

  Reminds me of a line from Dune, I think it was...

  Their abuse is "legendary".

Re: MassiveProng's day

"The problem of leadership is inevitably: Who will play God?"

--
Rhonda Lea Kirk

You can discover what your enemy fears most by
Re: MassiveProng's day

Sure, come & join the rest of us - there's plenty more room!

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: MassiveProng's day

I swear, it's like the tard has a death wish. Even that dipshit Fields
has finally figured out which is the winning side, but not Prongy.

It's like having your very own troupe of Morris dancers who're
perfectly happy to perform while wearing used bedpans for hats.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: MassiveProng's day

On Thu, 26 Apr 2007 12:17:36 GMT, Niemadre Gave us:

  Learn to read the thread you *think* you are a part of, idiot.

Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:17:56 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

Ha! The fuckwit will probably claim that he's working on a project
that can shoot it out of orbit.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: MassiveProng's day

us:

 No, but I'd love to take a punkin/pumpkin gun and shoot you out into
orbit.
You'd be the "frozen turkey" variety of projectile...

http://www.secondamendmentgun.us /
http://www.aintalltherepumpkincannon.com/index.html
http://www.aintalltherepumpkincannon.com/photos.htm

Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 10:52:02 -0700, SuperM

And I'm sure you'd love a pony too, but that isn't going to happen
either.

http://sc.tri-bit.com/images/2/23/pony.jpg

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
 . | ,. w ,
Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:51:00 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

Well, he is a whining fuckwit.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."
Re: MassiveProng's day

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 17:17:56 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

 Do you think it gets from the dish to your receiver by way of
Osmosis?

Site Timeline