Re: ..Low Cost High quality pcb prototype and Assembly manufacturer(CHINA).

rtt55t snipped-for-privacy@126.com says...

I recall some weeks ago someone tried this group out, any luck  ?

--
Regards
Mike

I'm the one that said I would try them out.....

After a LOT of google searching, I could only find multiple spam copies of
their email. I could not find one single review of their service. So things
looked a little dodgy.

I'm not saying that njpcb are scammers, just saying that they might be, and
spamming is not the nicest way to get business. They have been good in email
communication with me, but they only take direct deposit or Western Union
Money transfer (which rings warning bells). No credit cards, no pay pal, so
no way of reversing funds if they are scam artists. So I chose a safer
option based on a review I found on the net.

With my run of 100 boards, I ended up using pcbcart.com   They are also a
Chinese company.  - Their prices are fantastic, their boards are fantastic,
they are quick, excellent quality, and no complaints other than charging a
bit too much for postage. They wanted around $80 for regular air mail or $90
for fed-ex.

Their online quote calculator is good too. I will be using them confidently
again soon for a 700 piece production run.

Re: ..Low Cost High quality pcb prototype and Assembly manufacturer(CHINA).

Phil,

thanx for your feedback on pcbcart. I will probably use them.

Did you go one step further and find someone to load pcbs cheaply too?

Dale

Re: ..Low Cost High quality pcb prototype and Assembly manufacturer(CHINA).

Dale,
No I do the PCB runs for a university where the students put the boards
together so I cant recommend anyone for loading boards.

-Phil