Re: Lateral Thinking Test ~ Can you solve this puzzle and help the Truman?

You assume we give a fuck. Lean in close. I'll give you a clue. We
don't give a fuck.

HTH

Shill #2

Re: Lateral Thinking Test ~ Can you solve this puzzle and help the Truman?

BOOOOOOOOring

Re: Lateral Thinking Test ~ Can you solve this puzzle and help the Truman?

anti_Truman probes?

You're all full of wisdom NOW - after the simple answer was posted.

Didn't hear anything when the quiz was posted though!

Herc

Re: Lateral Thinking Test ~ Can you solve this puzzle and help the Truman?

I didn't hear anything either, I had my alfoil hat on!

Re: Lateral Thinking Test ~ Can you solve this puzzle and help the Truman?
anti_Truman probes?

funny you mentioned that, I just plugged my earphones into my netbook,
100 times more bass than an MP3 player..

http://www.youtube.com/v/gH_BUSydYrc&autoplay=1

Herc

Re: Lateral Thinking Test ~ Can you solve this puzzle and help the Truman?

this is more practical:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwofL_gF0Wk

Site Timeline