Re: Lateral Thinking Test ~ Can you solve this puzzle and help the Truman?

with which

> I play a 2 minute white noise sample so I don't have to listen to peopl=

e in public.

> > I thought they would be 100% effective with earplugs aswell, but the ea=

rplugs

> are INSIDE the earphone and are only slightly more effective than just =

the white

> noise alone, although quieter. =A0You can still hear people within a fe=

w meters away,

> in shops, at the checkout. =A0But otherwise pretty good, I can take my =

time shopping

> without much verbal onslaught from the unwitting public enticed to verb=

ally abuse

> me from the "imagined" LASER to sonics in use for 9 years now. > > > Anyway, while searching for LOUD MP3 PLAYER I came across sound insulat=

ed

> earphones, they have the speaker inside the composite earplug / earphon=

e, and

> they are due at the post office TODAY - in a few hours! =A0They are use=

d my musos,

> drummers and motorbike riders. > > > But - after a 20 day expensive motel disaster holiday up North, my bill=

s have mounted

> and I can't afford an MP3 player to try them, not until mid next week. =

=A0Yes I make

> 5 sales a day now but the profits take a couple weeks to mount plus a f=

ew weeks

> to get through accounting. > > > I have a Blackberry with MP3 player but it has a custom earphone socket=
.
> > I have an iPhone with normal earphone socket but no internet connection=

. =A0I also have

> a netbook with internet connection. =A0You cannot download from the net=

book onto

> the iPhone. > > > I have standard earphones, and the standard earphones with custom socke=

t for the blackberry.

> > Since my MP3 Sunnies have died (do not use to backup your data!) can yo=

u work out how to:

> get an MP3 player working with the sound insulating earphones to play t=

he white noise sample?

> > e.g. I can download a white noise sample to the Blackberry, but can't p=

lug in the sound

> insulating earphones. > > > One solution: I buy a female earphone socket from Dick Smith, get the B=

lackberry adapter which

> fits the earphone socket (which I don't use), strip the wires and attac=

h the socket and plug in

> the S.I. Earphones! > > > Herc > > -- > > A population that tolerates the incarceration, sedation and persecution=

of people who proclaim the government is abusing

> individuals, has no right to freedom. > > OK, so how do I plug my new earphones into a MP3 player that plays white =

noise?

1 - the blackberry earphone cable is not standard > 2 - the iphone can't download from net or PC > > SOLUTION: put the iPhone microphone next to the Blackberry speaker and re=

cord!

> Neat white noise file on the iPhone which will work with the Sound Insula=

ting Earphones,

until I can buy a MP3 player, those iPod Shuffles are tiny! > > Only problem is I had to put the iPhone in my shirt pocket because the to=

uch screen

keeps deactivating playing the sound file. > > No lateral thinkers? =A0Or have you all been got to with LASER to Sonics =

anti_Truman probes?

You assume we give a f*ck. Lean in close. I'll give you a clue. We don't give a f*ck.

HTH

Shill #2

Reply to
GovShill

BOOOOOOOOring

Reply to
Metro

"Metro" wrote

anti_Truman probes?

You're all full of wisdom NOW - after the simple answer was posted.

Didn't hear anything when the quiz was posted though!

Herc

Reply to
|-|ercules

I didn't hear anything either, I had my alfoil hat on!

Reply to
Dennis

"Dennis" wrote >

anti_Truman probes?

funny you mentioned that, I just plugged my earphones into my netbook,

100 times more bass than an MP3 player..

Herc

Reply to
|-|ercules

this is more practical: