Re: Jaycar are DESPERATE! - Page 2

Re: Jaycar are DESPERATE!

Betcha they come out of the same factory, and since when has either sold
quality stuff!? :->
The Jaycar one is pretty good, for the price. Feels solid enough,
repeatable, and matches the accuracy of better units.
At least you'll be able to buy it next week. You'll never see that Aldi one
again!

Dave.

Re: Jaycar are DESPERATE!

     Yeah but on the plus side, at Aldi you don't have to fight your way
  past screaming pencil holders and idiotic toys which give electric
shocks. :-)

     Also Aldi have a 60 day refund policy so they must be pretty
confident about what they sell. If you don't like the product, just take
it back. I doubt I'll be doing that with the calipers.

Re: Jaycar are DESPERATE!

I went to Airport West ALDI, and they still had 30-40 in the box.

I got one for my friend Mick, but he had beaten me to it, but he grabbed
the extra from me to sell at work, as they were chasing them also.

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: Jaycar are DESPERATE!

Well, I was in Aldi about 40 minutes ago,  didn't see any farting
keyrings, but Aldi go one better, and at a cheaper price !

in the next aisle, for only 49c, you can get a tin of baked beans that
should be good for a few genuine farts, and as a bonus - unlike Jaycar
- come complete with smell

(large quantity of huge ugly female tattooed things too,  but we wont
go there)

Excellent calipers though, especially for the price, even comes in a
wooden box with spare battery. Very pleased.

micros:http://www.dontronics-shop.com/product.php?productid16%699

Site Timeline