Re: If this forum was human..

Ever heard of Google?!

Reply to
Damian

No use! Your head is still stuck up Rod's arse!

Reply to
Damian

See?! That's why I know for sure your head is stuck up his arse.

Reply to
Damian

Google only comes up with people saying he is wrong almost nothing proving it

Reply to
F Murtz

:) keep it up, you are only proving your shortcomings

Reply to
F Murtz

:)

Reply to
F Murtz

:)

Reply to
F Murtz

:) :) :) with every utterance you are proving your shortcomings beyond count.

Reply to
F Murtz

And you, being a creation out of Rod poop.

Reply to
Damian

:-))

Reply to
Damian

:-))

Reply to
Damian

That 'cos you came out of Rod's bottom end as a poop. Poop got no brains.

Reply to
Damian

And your, Rod's poop!

Reply to
Damian

And any educated person would know what to make of your literary inventions :)

Reply to
F Murtz

Keep it up, the last vestige of your sanity is becoming irretrievably lost.

It is also glaringly obvious that you have not one vestige of proof on any of your utterances referring to mr speed.(or me)

Reply to
F Murtz

"FFS give it a rest !!!!

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Why? it is fun jousting with the likes of Damian.

Reply to
F Murtz

And that Freud fella is pissing himself laughing in his grave.

Reply to
Rod Speed

And even a terminally retarded person would kow you were invented out of Rod's rear end browny bits.

Reply to
Damian