Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

Fark, there's a name I havent seen in a hell of a long time, if its the same
one.

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "
one.

you mean:
http://zws.com/ Lewin Edwards ?

I recall when I wrote Lewin a letter of recommendation from Dontronics,
to potential US employers on the 19th January 1999, as he had completed
some work for me.

He has come a long way since then!

Me, I just got older :-)
(and rounder) (Shorter?)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

one.

Yep, that's the one.

completed some work for me.

The other Edwards ended up in the loony bin, quite literally, at least twice.

I didnt, just as skinny as I always was |-)

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

Do I know this other Edwards? Someone from the BBS_USER days?

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

Cant remember, maybe not.

Aust_AVTech days mostly.

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

It's not my fault you live your life in a silk-lined tunnel, holding
the trapdoor closed with your two front legs and waiting for prey to
walk by. Still connected to Fidonet?

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

Lol
Rod-spider:-)

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

one.

Nope. Its still around allegedly but I havent used it in something like a decade
now.

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

one.

Rod was one of the reasons that zone 3 fidonet collapsed when it did,
although it was on borrowed time given the increasing popularity of the
internet.

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

one.

Still connected to Fidonet?

Just another of your pathetic little drug crazed pommy fantasys.

internet.

You quite sure you aint one of those rocket scientist pathetic little drug
crazed pommy fuckwits ?

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

Whoa, if I hold my ear up to the screen just so, I can hear the sound
of V.FC modems negotiating in 1990. Freaky.

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

Ah yes, I remember being young and single and carefree too ;)

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

I can't remember being young. I think I was born old.
I can't remember being single.

My dad said there was 3 signs of old age, but I can't remember any of
them either.

Carefree. I'm almost there now.
:-)

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

You don't need to remember things these days. There's always wikipedia

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Signs_of_aging

Re: "I'm sorry but we had to blow up your laptop. "

thanks, I'll try to remember that

Cheers Don...

--
Don McKenzie