Re: I did this

what? are you part of the lionel rhonda soap opera?

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Re: I did this

On Wed, 02 May 2007 06:49:20 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
proposed:

Who?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Re: I did this

its a poorly written spin off of passions

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Re: I did this

On Wed, 02 May 2007 07:34:56 -0700, mariposas rand mair fheal
proposed:

Pretty sure i took that off my replay tv.

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Re: I did this

Why can't anybody follow the tradition of Dark Shadows around here?

Jade

Re: I did this

transparently proposed:

Die and die and die?

--

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

Aratzio - Usenet ruiner #2

Re: I did this

youre such a tool

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Re: I did this

next time be specific what we should congratulate you for
its not like i keep track of every little thing everyone does
or who is using what name nowadays

meow arf meow - they are performing horrible experiments in space
major grubert is watching you - beware the bakalite
impeach the bastard - the airtight garage has you neo

Site Timeline