Re: Huge Electronics Hoard on Ebay

>>> .... Phil

Lol, I've sold kit over a decade out of date for big $$$ before, but as Kezza said "you only ever get one.

I just landfill the rest.

Reply to
news16

Maybe he should hang a Jaycar sign out in his front yard.

Reply to
Jeßus

Has he got Chinese knockoffs of Aussie stuff as well................

Reply to
Ozzie

He could put it all in a big barn and open a second hand business ,Hare and Forbes used to have tons of stuff like that.

Reply to
F Murtz