Re: How could the camera on missiles and smart bombs keep its focus?

On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 06:00:18 GMT, The Ghost In The Machine
composed:

If the operator is a pigeon, maybe ...

Biological guidance and delivery techniques were under development
during WW2:

 http://historynet.com/ahi/blbatnbirdbomber/index3.html
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Pigeon
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bat_bomb

I had to laugh at this quote:

"Skinner also learned that pigeons were seemingly fearless when
feeding on hemp seed."

- Franc Zabkar

Re: How could the camera on missiles and smart bombs keep its focus?

the

Stoner pigeons? I wondered what Bert on Sesame Street was always feeding
"his little friends"?