Re: How about TELSTRA? NOTHING UP FRONT ----- PAY DOUBLE LATER!!

How can $85 per month mean $85 per month TALLIED? =A0$85 per month AVERAG=

E!!

> It doesn't mean PAY $85 per month!!! > > They hit me for $210 after 4 weeks, I notified the Telecommunications Omb=

udsman now

they have billed me $1370 for the early termination fee. > > They twist language more than sci.skeptic organizing a win/win bet for th=

em.

> I want the "package designer" from Telstra to work for Camgirls.com. > > We'll offer $50 per month memberships and after the first month charge $1=
20!
> Herc > -- > asshole (n) ah - sew - l > the guys who nailed Jesus to the cross > then whipped him for bleeding on the ground > see Truman Company

In my personal experience, keep clear of Telstra when it comes to anything internet related. There are plenty of better deals with other ISP's.

Reply to
kreed