Hi folks, just want to reccomend a company that has done me well

Hi All,

I would like to recommend a company based in Morgan Hill, Ca that has a nice selection of new and used electronics components and stuff, including all types of test equipment. If you mention my name, you will get a special discount also! Their website address is

Thanks and I hope find what you need at great prices!

Jim

Reply to
Jim Newlon

Well I surfed to their site just to compare some prices. Obviously didn't check them all out but they appear to be pretty cheap for semiconductors. e.g. their 2N2222A are US$0.25 each, whereas

have the same for AU$1.25 each. Likewise the common 2N3055 is US$1.25 whereas
have the same for AU$2.50 each.

If you were ordering in quantity the savings may very well be worth it as long as you offset the shipping cost.

Cheers, Alan

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Ok Shit for Brains!, where did you say Hundreds!

BLAH Blah Blah...

That was my point DH!

But you are going to deal with a Company that is Ripping off an Australain Company name!!

just on that point alone I would keep away from him, If hes ripping off a name like that, then how would you know he is selling you a true 2n2222A and not a second rate product. and then you end up with 200 or 2000 faulty Transistors, failing in your product you have just spend $1000's on marketing, just to save a few bucks to buy off a Yankie altronics firm.. as I said "LOSER"

Cheers... Allan

PS And that's Crap! I Hate reading through all the Message that I have already read in the Original Post, So YES put a Statement at the TOP. That where it should be!

Reply to
Allan