Re: Hi folks, just want to reccomend a company that has done me well

Well I surfed to their site just to compare some prices.
Obviously didn't check them all out but they appear to be pretty cheap for
semiconductors.
e.g. their 2N2222A are US$0.25 each, whereas www.altronics.com.au have the
same for AU$1.25 each.
Likewise the common 2N3055 is US$1.25 whereas www.altronics.com.au have the
same for AU$2.50 each.

If you were ordering in quantity the savings may very well be worth it as
long as you offset the shipping cost.

Cheers,
Alan

Re: Hi folks, just want to reccomend a company that has done me well

Ok Shit for Brains!, where did you say Hundreds!

BLAH Blah Blah...

That was my point DH!

But you are going to deal with a Company that is Ripping off an Australain
Company name!!

just on that point alone I would keep away from him,
If  hes ripping off a name like that, then how would you know he is selling
you a true 2n2222A and not a second rate product.
and then you end up with 200 or 2000 faulty Transistors, failing in your
product you have just spend $1000's on marketing, just to save a few bucks
to buy off a Yankie altronics firm..
as I said
"LOSER"

Cheers...
Allan

PS And that's Crap! I Hate reading through all the Message that I have
already read in the Original Post,
So YES put a Statement at the TOP. That where it should be!

Site Timeline