Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Alan Rutlidge
June 3, 2006, 4:24 am
rate this thread
Well I surfed to their site just to compare some prices.
Obviously didn't check them all out but they appear to be pretty cheap for
e.g. their 2N2222A are US$0.25 each, whereas www.altronics.com.au have the
same for AU$1.25 each.
Likewise the common 2N3055 is US$1.25 whereas www.altronics.com.au have the
same for AU$2.50 each.
If you were ordering in quantity the savings may very well be worth it as
long as you offset the shipping cost.
Re: Hi folks, just want to reccomend a company that has done me well
Ok Shit for Brains!, where did you say Hundreds!
BLAH Blah Blah...
That was my point DH!
But you are going to deal with a Company that is Ripping off an Australain
just on that point alone I would keep away from him,
If hes ripping off a name like that, then how would you know he is selling
you a true 2n2222A and not a second rate product.
and then you end up with 200 or 2000 faulty Transistors, failing in your
product you have just spend $1000's on marketing, just to save a few bucks
to buy off a Yankie altronics firm..
as I said
PS And that's Crap! I Hate reading through all the Message that I have
already read in the Original Post,
So YES put a Statement at the TOP. That where it should be!
- » DSE charging full price for strip-board on special
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » LOL OTT The 15 Most Hilarious, Absurd And Brutal Rate My Teacher Comments Ever!
- — Newest thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Hate crimes against Moselms are up 1173% in 2016
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » OT: Nothing Happened in Sweden Again Last Night
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design
- » Best place for a hobbiest to buy small amounts of parts?
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Design