Re: HDMI switches

Only in their dreams. :P

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

"Alan Rutlidge" > Claude must also be his aliases.

WTF!? Alan, you must be an absolute loser if being like Tigger is one of your aspirations! LOL OTOH, you might have a lot to learn about what goes on in aus.tv. If so, find out what's going on before you crash in.

Reply to
Claude

And who made you the Usenet policeman? I, like anyone else can post on any unmoderated NG at any time I bloody well please. I don't need nor want YOUR permission to do anything. If you don't like my comments or anyone else's for that matter, either learn to use the killfile option or leave. The choice is yours.

Reply to
Alan Rutlidge

Hey Al, corse ya can!

Hey Al, ya don't need it! No need to ask!

Hey Al, yer too kind!

Reply to
Claude

"Alan Rutlidge"

Reply to
Claude

He's Pooh's friend ;-)

BTW I wonder if Eeyore is reading this as well? :-))

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

"Alan Rutlidge"