Re: HDMI switches - Page 2

Re: HDMI switches

WTF!?   Alan, you must be an absolute loser if being like Tigger is one of
your aspirations!  LOL
OTOH, you might have a lot to learn about what goes on in aus.tv.  If so,
find out what's going on before you crash in.

Re: HDMI switches

And who made you the Usenet policeman?
I, like anyone else can post on any unmoderated NG at any time I bloody well
please.
I don't need nor want YOUR permission to do anything.
If you don't like my comments or anyone else's for that matter, either learn
to use the killfile option or leave.
The choice is yours.

Re: HDMI switches

Hey Al, corse ya can!

Hey Al, ya don't need it!  No need to ask!

Hey Al, yer too kind!

Re: HDMI switches

 Hey Al, yer good opinion means a lot to me.  Rest assured I'll do
everything to make sure you have a happy experience next time.  Oh, and be
happy!

Re: HDMI switches

Hey Al, I'm very glad to hear that - thought for a sec there that we were
dealing with a Psycho-Stalker-Mad as a Bag of Cut Snakes-Madman.  Phew!

Re: HDMI switches

No alias to anyone.  Neither am I anyone's sockpuppet.
I, unlike most on Usenet, actually post using my real name, as I also do on
a lot of forums.
And no, I don't know Tigger.

Re: HDMI switches

He's Pooh's friend ;-)

http://www.piscitella.com/Tigger/PICTURES/STATIC/tigger_pooh_spilled_honey.jpg

BTW I wonder if Eeyore is reading this as well?  :-))

Cheers TT

Site Timeline