Re: HDMI switches

What does the switch do?
--
David Barnett

Re: HDMI switches

It allows you to connect multiple (multiple) HDMI devices to a tv with
only one (1) hdmi input.

Re: HDMI switches

I didn't realise that 'multiple' was a number.  Thanks for that insight.

Re: HDMI switches

Where did I say that multiple was a number? How bizzare.

Re: HDMI switches

Tigger, put your bifocals back on.  Reread what you originally wrote.  Yes,
see it?  Good boy!

Re: HDMI switches

No, I can't see it.

Re: HDMI switches

Hmmmm....how bizarre

Re: HDMI switches

Would you care to explain what I'm missing?

Re: HDMI switches

Oh, all right then.  You wrote earlier in this thread:

"It allows you to connect multiple (multiple) HDMI devices to a tv with
only one (1) hdmi input"

You can see that you've adopted the convention of typing the name of a
number and then following with the actual number in brackets i.e. 'one (1)'

You also wrote in the same sentence: 'multiple (multiple)'

I was not aware that 'multiple' was a number.  You obviously think it is.
Thank you for the insight.  In fact I'm especially thankful, because you've
shown that both the numeric and alphabetic versions of 'multiple' are
identical. How bizarre!

Re: HDMI switches

Not at all.  The ONLY number that I type the number and then follow
with the actual number in brackets is the number two (2).  So by your
logic, no other numbers other than two (2) are actually numbers.  I
suggest you read the charter and find out WHY we ONLY do that to the
number two (2) and not other numbers.  I hope that both helps AND
informs.

Re: HDMI switches

Not at all.  The ONLY number that I type the number and then follow
with the actual number in brackets is the number two (2).  So by your
logic, no other numbers other than two (2) are actually numbers.  I
suggest you read the charter and find out WHY we ONLY do that to the
number two (2) and not other numbers.  I hope that both helps AND
informs.

Er, then why pray tell did you write earlier: 'one (1)' and 'multiple
(multiple)'?  Re-writing history are we, Tigger?

Re: HDMI switches

Clearly you STILL haven't read the charter.  Here's a hint- today is
Wednesday.  And what do we do on Wednesdays?  We type the number 1 in
brackets after every time we type the word one up until midday.  I
hope that both helps AND informs..

Re: HDMI switches

Well no Tiggles I didn't know that. But you haven't explained why you typed
'multiple (multiple)'?

Re: HDMI switches
And we only put bananas in our ears on thursdays thats why we look such
fools if we put bananas in our ears on mondays

Re: HDMI switches

Because he's a troll.

Re: HDMI switches

Not at all.  The ONLY number that I type the number and then follow
with the actual number in brackets is the number two (2).  So by your
logic, no other numbers other than two (2) are actually numbers.  I
suggest you read the charter and find out WHY we ONLY do that to the
number two (2) and not other numbers.  I hope that both helps AND
informs.

Claude is a pedantic fuckwit.
Anyone with even the most rudimentary command of the English language knew
exactly what you meant.
Hello, this is UseNet.

Re: HDMI switches

Claude, if all you've got to do with your miserable life is troll newsgroups
looking for typo errors I've got some gainful employment opportunities for
you.

Re: HDMI switches

Alan, I let almost all Tigger's endlessly inane comments go by but just
occasionally when I'm at a loose end I will give him a serve of his own
pedantry.  You either don't know Tigger or are you just another one of his
endless aliases

Re: HDMI switches

If Tigger's aliases ARE in fact 'endless' then both Alan Rutlidge AND
Claude must also be his aliases.

Re: HDMI switches

Only in their dreams. :P

Site Timeline