Re: "Happy" Invasion Day

* Recession
* Heavily increased taxes
* Skyrocketed interest rates
* Sucked Asian asses

anything else?

Re: "Happy" Invasion Day

* Became The Great Aussie Joke
* Because of him, we had to say Sorry to the rest of the world

:-)

Don...

--
Don McKenzie

Re: "Happy" Invasion Day

A google group troll of coure
  reading the headers it looks like terwilligers home town

Re: "Happy" Invasion Day

The world was in recession.

Taxes were higher under the rodent.

Real interest rates were higher for almost the entire reign of the
rodent.

As opposed to what? American asses?

Nice try peckerbreath 2/10

Re: "Happy" Invasion Day

Ok as a swinging voter please tell me how I am am better off now and in
the next 5-10 years than I was 5 years ago?

But after listening to and voting for the Krudd BS when will the buck
stop with him regarding health and he take over the ttate health
systems, i thought he said 18 months, how long has be been in?

Re: "Happy" Invasion Day

Well I don't know, perhaps you have been slacking off. And what do you
mean by "better off"? Perhaps you need to stop speculating in real
estate. Maybe you need to sack your stock broker. Perhaps the market
has moved on and you are too resistant to change? I am always
suspicious of people who blame Governments for their lack of good
fortune. Foreign debt might have exploded under the Rodent from 100
billion to 600 billion but it didn't affect me personally.

Look we both know the country has to rely on the highest interest
rates in the world to finance our current account deficit, it happens
that the Rodent was blessed with a world economy that went like the
clappers for ten years forcing nominal interest quite high. It's a
pity he didn't use his time in office to continue the work of
restructuring the economy in Australia away from mining and
manuafcturing. Unfortunately for us, the mental midget had NFI about
industry policy. The ten wasted years of the Rodent will become a
canker on the Australian economy.

The debt financed housing boom in the U.S. was always going to bust in
a big way and restrict access to capital.

He shouldn't even be thinking of taking over health. The states need
to be made accountable for the money they spend is all. He can do this
by using s96 of the Constitution. He tells them that they fix waiting
lists or lose their funding. It's not rocket science. If you think the
system will get better only if the Commonwealth is in charge, I've got
this bridge I'd like to sell you.

Re: "Happy" Invasion Day

you're not, instant gratification is a conservative policy.

Re: "Happy" Invasion Day

Shirley not. Calvin was all about delaying gratification.

Site Timeline