Re: Geckos and Electronics

On Sun, 14 Sep 2008 06:46:07 GMT, Dave Goldfinch

. . .

I agree that physically barring the beasts would be best but it would >also be quite difficult - I am talking about very small geckos here - >chicken wire would be useless, it would have to be something >approaching fly-wire. I am worried about the effect this would have on >air-flow.

In order of fineness of mesh, you get chicken wire, mouse wire, snake wire, and fly screen.

Andy Wood snipped-for-privacy@trap.ozemail.com.au

Reply to
Andy Wood