Re: Geckos and Electronics

> I have seen wonderful footage of cockroaches actually swarming around

those

> ultrasonic insect repellers though :-) > > I have not > I built my own with good success , many however don't have the skills .

Doesn't take much skill at all! The concept is hardly rocket science! (And none at all if you buy the commercial versions) What it takes is proof that they actually work. Looking forward to seeing yours.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Then you'll be disappointed.

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

seeing

Yeah, fortunately I wasn't serious.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Good :)

Do you pity da fool (atec)?

Reply to
=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Je=DFus?=

Nah, gives him something to do I guess :-)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Liver flukes.