Re: FEAR SPREADING IN AUSTRALIA

At this occasion I truly apologise for the recent flooding & the most

>annoying consequences to some people, ..... etc etc

Tsk Tsk ...!!

Another one of your "drift errors" my dear .. Basic nav - to correct for drift - point your nose into the wind

TACAN

A dangerous and unpleasent task in my office.

Dave Kearton
Reply to
Dave Kearton

Dave, that doesn't bear thinking about. :-) What in the world do people do in your office?

Graham

TACAN

practise aborted 747 takeoffs :-)

Reply to