Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
verbally assaulted.

Yes it blocked the surrounding people, but it was quite loud.  I'm going to
upgrade to 42db isolation earphones so a bit of heavy metal music should
be sufficient, rather than a mega-HISSSSSSSS.

http://headphones.com.au/psingle?productID49%4

The Truman Company don't often abuse me themselves in public anyway, they
prefer enticing others around me.

Herc

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

Herc, why don't you ever name and shame those creeps who are sonically
torturing you? There is no Truman Company, so who are you talking
about? Settle a bet for us: Mr Kelpie says you're talking the CIA, but
I reckon it's Google?

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE
THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
verbally assaulted.

Herc, why don't you ever name and shame those creeps who are sonically
torturing you? There is no Truman Company, so who are you talking
about? Settle a bet for us: Mr Kelpie says you're talking the CIA, but
I reckon it's Google?

-------------------------

What organisation would have jurisdiction to fly choppers round robin 24/7
overhead of the towns I live for the last decade?

Who would research Microwave and Gamma Ray LASERS as remote monitoring and
audio broadcasting devices, something never duplicated by any University?

Who would see Genesis Adam living in an obscure country like Australia as a
threat
to their world dominance?

Who routinely tortures people behind any laws?

What government doesn't have a clue what their military or secret service get up
to?

What country thinks God only blesses their own country?

Who country thinks they're the center of the world with 500 million massive egos
that if the son of God
was not born in USA <slip> they'd smear the crap out of the son of God himself?

Herc

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

So Google or the CIA then, which is it?

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
verbally assaulted.

Every organisation (or individual) who owns one or more helicopters has the
"jurisdiction" to fly them 24/7 over any town they like.

CSIRO?

threat

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Delusional freak!

The Scouts?

up to?

New Zealand's?

Iran?

egos that if the son of God

500 million? Nope. Which country has 500 million people?

You're not the son of god. You're just a naughty boy.

Shill #2
--
"When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When
many people suffer from a delusion, it is called Religion."

Nah, that'd have to be the US of A

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...
THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
verbally assaulted.
threat
up to?
egos that if the son of God
himself?

He seems to be getting worse. I love it.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

UP THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
verbally assaulted.
threat
get up to?
egos that if the son of God
himself?

But... but... 70% of the delusional freaks who visit his website believe his
loony nonsense. That has to be proof he's divine, doesn't it?

What does the ex-GF think of this one?

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
 theobviousgcashman

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...
UP THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
verbally assaulted.
a threat
get up to?
massive egos that if the son of God
himself?

Ohh, yes, of course. All the girls he imagines say he's divine.

That it's too bad Australia is so far away and so expensive to go to
(For two, can't leave the kid home alone yet). She would love to see a
specimen in action.

BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

TURN UP THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
being verbally assaulted.
they
a threat
get up to?
massive egos that if the son of God
himself?

Hey, with the way the $Aussie has been going against the $US there will probably
never be a better time. And wouldn't it be tax deductible since it would be for
research purposes?

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
 theobviousgcashman

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...
TURN UP THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
being verbally assaulted.
going to
should
they
24/7
the
and
University?
as a threat
service get up to?
massive egos that if the son of God
himself?
probably

Yeah, for her, I guess, but she has clients, and you don't leave and go
off someplace for a couple weeks or so without it being a major deal. I
dont know how she, or my friend's dad who was a social worker, can take
it. Every day, "I don't want to live!", or some kind of nonsense like,
"My car was broken into and I think I'm going to take some pills!". That
really happened. He talked to her for over an hour. I asked him what did
she do when something really bad happened, and he just shook his head
and his wife said, "He gets no sleep for days!"

The sad thing is, he's 80, and still dealing with people like Herc.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

TURN UP THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
being verbally assaulted.
going to
should
they
24/7
the
and
University?
as a threat
service get up to?
massive egos that if the son of God
himself?
his
probably
for

I guess doctors are the same too. All they get through their doors all day long
is one sick person after another. It must get you down sometimes.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
 theobviousgcashman

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com says...
YOU TURN UP THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
being verbally assaulted.
going to
should
anyway, they
sonically
but
robin 24/7
has the
monitoring and
University?
Australia as a threat
service get up to?
massive egos that if the son of God
God himself?
his
probably
for

My neighbor is a retired dentist, and he gets pestered with questions
about teeth and shit all the time! I've known him for 28 years and I
finally asked him a dentisim related question last week. He wondered why
it took so long.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

a mate of mine is also my dentist. He keeps asking me techo audio
related questions so I thought it only fair to ask dental related
questions of him .He was happy to reply. My son broke a tooth in the
Winslow Arizona meteor crater and I was emailing photos and getting
free dental advice in America. kind of a handy thing to have when you
consider the cost of medical care in the USA.

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

THE VOLUME
verbally

We call them AYE?-pods.

Just keep doing that and your problems will be over soon, not so much everyone
else as you
crank it up even more.

 I'm mid 50, worked machinery , used firearms, exposives,  mowed lots of lawns
with old
victas :-)
 I've had ringing ears at the end of the day even with earplugs and earmuffs.
 I have a constant air-raid warble in the ears, confirmed as hearing loss.
 Yet I have better hearing than some 20 year olds who haven't done much more
than walk
from bedroom to the fridge, and listen to AYE?-pods.

 The earpieces are supposed to be set just loud enough to hear, not drown out
the world.

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE
"i|||| | | || ||| || |||| 2.0" <i| || ||| ||||| |||||| 2.0> wrote in...
THE VOLUME PLAYING VIDEOS?
verbally assaulted.
else as you crank it up even more.
with old victas :-)
than walk from bedroom to the fridge, and listen to
the world.

Yeh that's why I'm ordering high isolation earphones, 40db reduction.

The barrel shaped ones are comfy but more of a muffling effect and need a loud
sound input
to block all you heathens.

Herc

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

Moronicity obviously runs in your family - every alternate generation
is afflicted?

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

Moronicity obviously runs in your family - every alternate generation
is afflicted?

-----------

Coach really is a very bad mumbler, I can barely hear them sometimes.

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE
On Nov 15, 4:40A0%pm, "i|||| | | || ||| || ||||  2.0" <i| || ||| |||||

And the backpedalling begins once again.  I suppose I can't blame
you.  If you can't mount a reasonable argument, what else have you got
at your disposal?  You can either say you can't hear me, killfile me,
or do a "Brad" and threaten to go to the police for an arrest warrant
and threaten to do FOI searches on me.  No wonder I sit here so often
reading posts from morons like you and shake my head.  How would you
EVER survive in the real world?

Re: FCK SOMEONE MUST OWN AN IPHONE

Moronicity.

:-)