Re: Export a dunny spider caimpaign.

LOL, I always thought it was a bit of a joke (like Kiwi's and their

> wooly lovers) until I say the abundance of IR video shot in Iraq and > Afghanistan. Viva LiveLeak.com!

Goes way back. In the 80's read a"poem" that started; A woman for sons, A goat if you must, But....

Reply to
news13

Err, "military intelligence" is rarer than the mythical element "unobtainiun".

"Surgical strike" is PR gloss over yet another cluster f*ck. The hit on the well known MSF facility.

Reply to
news13