Re: Eternally confused Phil has a both way bet

On 9/1/05 12:03 PM, in article
43172666$0$524$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au, "Alan Rutlidge"

Alan thanks -So- much for dorkishly splattering your skeet across several
newsgroups uninvited...
Take a copy of our Home Game on your way out!

Re: Eternally confused Phil has a both way bet

For the record I didn't bring the original thread to this NG - someone else
did.

Phil Allison posted it to three newsgroups.  I trimmed one of them off the
reply.
You've never been here before AFAIK (well at least not in a long while), so
to demonstrate how much of a troll you are you thought you'd come over here
and put your 2c worth in.

Oh, and if you must quote, at least do it properly.  Also, in case it
happened to slip your attention, most NGs are open public forums (hence the
reason why Phil and you are here).

BTW if skeet shooting is your game, try this -
http://indigo.ie/~gerryq/Skeet/skeet.htm

Cheers,
Alan

Site Timeline