Re: END OF THE ROAD FOR AUSTRALIA

Oh well

... and this was the fact that Senior Minister Julian Grill, my friend and the Hon Evans, late WA Attorney General 's friend, who was to press for a Royal Inquiry on the Newmont / Newcrest & BHP Mining Criminals 'robbery of Narla & Day Dawn Mining Companies' shareholders , was in fact on the Mining Criminals 's black pay roll ... and this is why Grill is a millionaire now as well as Lawrence, Court etc

Just a small reminder that the Newmont / Newcrest & BHP manure did not peg any claims in the Great Sandy Desert, but had Narla do the job, so as to sever the connection with Jean-Paul Turcaud ... & the year following after 800 000 quids of exploration by Narla the Telfer show, was "passed" as of no value for 15 000 quids

I have benefited from 3 major inputs which I was not able to find myself, & hence to understand what really happened :

1) from the Hon. T.D. Evans obtained by the CIB ( muzzled then by Court ) that millions were paid underhand by the Mining Criminals to the Narla Directors

2) from the President of Australia Mining Prospectors, Bob Sheppard, that Newmont was on a joint venture in Kalgoorle with Anglo & Western Mining Corporation (now BHP) which both compnaies I led to the Great Sandy Desert major show with 1 ton of huge gossans samples brought back by Anglo party, 500 kg brought back by WMC + a hundred pounds submitted direct to Newmont manager Bill Brook by myself initially ! This is why then Day Dawn Cie, with Thomson & sundries, came to the scene to sever then the credit connection to Turcaud ... allowing Tyrwhitt & co to claim discoveries over 37 years now ( although the Mining Manure in the Great Sandy Desert officially gives 71 as the date of discovery of Australia Largest Copper & Gold Mine, Telfer Remembe the most famous " I have spotted the site from the air and landed near by in the Desert to take samples " of the Tyrwhitt shit ... a citation available in "Desert Gold" , the offical book of the Telfer Mine discoery by the Mining Manure ! (Telfer, named after that mongrel dog of Telfer who granted 1100 square km of reserves to the Mining Manure...although what they wanted was the 2400 km² of the whole show explored thouroughly by Turcaud, but Telfer & Court told them it would be granted later .... as well WMC jumped on Nifty & CRA on Kintyre without credit to the original discoverer Turcaud

3) from Jacques Philippe who told me of that latest development where Grill & former WA Premier Burke are brought to Justice to answer for their financial Crimes

So the affair is closed as far as I am concerned, I have had all my answers ....as for Australia, that Land of Bastards and definitive country of debased Toads & manure indeed, it can continue to celebrate his Pioneers & other fraudulent & inexistent Pioneering spirit ! ... we know what to think of it !

On the positive side, a Fantastic Drought which I required indeed is laminating that filthy country, home of the awful Convict Rabble & other type of degenerate morons : THE HELL ON EARTH !

I am bowing out of the terrible story NOW, having piecing one by one all its element together .... and of course I need no honour from the Antipodean rabble, hence the definitive removal of those Australia Sir & Australia Mining Pioneer worthless titles

No regards

Jean-Paul Turcaud Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant Founder of the True Geology

Reply to
Robert Harris