Re: END OF THE ROAD FOR AUSTRALIA

Mc Donald,

>These insults you fully deserve and this is the first point, and you >know why indeed , since your kind hurled same at Frenchman and France >at large over decades !

Ummm, wrong again, on both counts, JPT.

The Drought I promised you you got it, and this is the second point...

Promised, but did not cause. Predicted the bleeding obvious, but, again, did not cause. You fail this most basic comprehension. Shall we promise your eventual death, even though we will not cause it?

* The news groups are read and monitored by Pollies, ASIO, some >sects etc I thought you were clever enough to know this ...plenty of >cloaked individuals lurking in the shadow !

Yes, of course. Carole, another tinfoil hat over JPT's way please.

Enjoy your little pleasures Mc Donald as well as your mates...

We do! We love Australia, rich in so many ways that you cannot enjoy...

Don't let the newsgroups hit you on the arse on the way out; Remember - you PROMISED to leave.....

--
Chris.
Reply to

Fuck off, Turkeytard.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."