Re: END OF THE ROAD FOR AUSTRALIA

"Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times"

Ummm, wrong again, on both counts, JPT.

Promised, but did not cause.  Predicted the bleeding obvious, but, again,
did not cause. You fail this most basic comprehension.
Shall we promise your eventual death, even though we will not cause it?

Yes, of course.  Carole, another tinfoil hat over JPT's way please.

We do!  We love Australia, rich in so many ways that you cannot enjoy...

Don't let the newsgroups hit you on the arse on the way out;
Remember - you PROMISED to leave.....

--
Chris.

Re: END OF THE ROAD FOR AUSTRALIA

Fuck off, Turkeytard.

--
   W  "Some people are alive only because it is illegal to kill them."