Re: Electus has lost the plot

**It's appalling. I quoted my customers, based on the cattle-dog prices,
then find I have to wear the price increases. Worse, their obscene rip-off
freight charges make a bad situation much worse. $17.33 for overnight
freight (5kg). YIKES! I'm a small freight user (a couple of items per week)
and I can easily get freight delivered anywhere in Sydney metro (up to 25kg)
for less than $4.00. If I sent 10 items per week, the cost drops to around
$3.50. If Electus pays more than $3.00 for a 5kg package, I'd be very
surprised.

Electus is now my supplier of last resort.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au

Site Timeline