Re: Electus has lost the plot

Yes, 20% for many items at least for the last 6 months, and I am not

> happy about it either. For large purchases I now use Futurlec and in some > cases Digikey for IC's. Bulky items such as batteries and encloures have > fewer alternative suppliers though. All down to basic economics. Electus > can charge what they want just so long as they realise they are not a > monopoly
**It's appalling. I quoted my customers, based on the cattle-dog prices, then find I have to wear the price increases. Worse, their obscene rip-off freight charges make a bad situation much worse. $17.33 for overnight freight (5kg). YIKES! I'm a small freight user (a couple of items per week) and I can easily get freight delivered anywhere in Sydney metro (up to 25kg) for less than $4.00. If I sent 10 items per week, the cost drops to around $3.50. If Electus pays more than $3.00 for a 5kg package, I'd be very surprised.

Electus is now my supplier of last resort.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au