Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

Place your hand into contact with the pole BEFORE  and DURING your exit from
the seat.

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

Or the leg of any free standing woman  :)

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

"> > >
from
Keep the pole firmly gripped in the other hand, watch out for thedischarge.

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

Either that or the seats are loose held only by one or two bolts

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

My cat goes seriously electric in cold dry weather. I was lying in bed one
night
and the cat was sitting on my chest. I dozed off, then the cat decided
she wanted more attention, and touched her paw to my nose........

sr

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

The perfect solution here would be to just kill the cat.

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?
one

The same thing happened whenever JMF wanted to kiss me.  It
got so bad I'd insist he ground himself out before touching
my lips.  Then I got smart and put more moisture in the air.
No more sparking.  It also saved computer gear.

/BAH

Subtract a hundred and four for e-mail.

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

I usually sit when it is an empty row, and without any sternly looking
person behind me. I worry they might come and strangle me like what they
did in the Godfather. I have a constant fear of people coming close to me.

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

<snip>

Eat more garlic.  That'll keep people away.

Also try picking your nose slowly.

And practice belching and loud farting.

And develop an allergy to soap and water.

Tom Davidson
Richmond, VA

Re: Electrostatic discharge on bus?

The one I hate is insanely fat people...

Ever had one of those sit next to you?

I had a guy sit next to me one week and he PONGED
absolutely ponged. I don't know what it is about
obese people but they smell more then the average
person seems to.

On way to work some weeks there is a lady who takes up
almost the entire two seats when she sits down. It's
sad to see walking heart attacks like this in public.
--
John

Life is short. Try to help each other.

Site Timeline