Re: electronics retailer

"ALLAN" wrote

i went in there today > to buy a stereo 1/4 phono socket and they dont carry them >>Jaycar carry heaps of 1/4 inch (6.35mill ) stereo Plugs,

Checkout the on line pages,

select "PLUGS AND SOCKETS" and then AUDIO - 6.5.

SO I do not understand why the store would say they don't carry them, maybe it was a young puppy who did not know what a 1/4 inch plug is? He only knows metric... Allan

**** Perhaps it is the OP who might be at fault,not knowing what Metric size equated to the now obsolete Imperial system "1/4"?

Brian Goldsmith.

Reply to
Brian Goldsmith

i made the mistake of actually going into the shop...we all knew exactly what i was after...we all knew that 1/4" = 6.35mm....they dont stock them in the shop....i went to truscotts and they had exactly what i was after....boy what an interesting little place that is thanks for the posts zz

Reply to
zz

Its more that we cannot understand WHY a Jaycar store would not carry Normal Plugs and sockets...

Reply to
ALLAN

They may need shelf space for farting gadgets and LED pens.

Tom

Reply to
Tom

Yeah, like what's the deal with that? Farting things, Shocking things, and drinking sets, with card games..

Reply to
ALLAN