Re: electronics retailer

Checkout the on line pages,
www.jaycar.com.au,
select "PLUGS AND SOCKETS" and then AUDIO - 6.5.

SO I do not understand why the store would say they don't carry them, maybe
it was a young puppy who did not know what a 1/4 inch plug is?
He only knows metric...
Allan

**** Perhaps it is the OP who might be at fault,not knowing what  Metric
size equated to the now obsolete Imperial system "1/4"?

Brian Goldsmith.

Re: electronics retailer

On Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:16:26 GMT, "Brian Goldsmith"

i made the mistake of actually going into the shop...we all knew
exactly what i was after...we all knew that 1/4" = 6.35mm....they dont
stock them in the shop....i went to truscotts and they had exactly
what i was after....boy what an interesting little place that is
thanks for the posts
zz

Re: electronics retailer

Its more that we cannot understand WHY a Jaycar store would not carry Normal
Plugs and sockets...

Re: electronics retailer
They may need shelf space for farting gadgets and LED pens.

Tom

Re: electronics retailer

Yeah, like what's the deal with that?
Farting things,