Re: Electronics and etc blog

"Ian Macmillan"

** That is the scenario posed in text book examples of the question.

  Often the poor student is also asked to assume the capacitors are ideal.

   This really throws 'em.

** In practical caps, the high frequency ESR and Q values are crucial to the
outcome.

    Plus the series inductance of the parallel assembly.

** Please don't lose any sleep over it .

    Be assured,  others have.....

** Did I use a " * " where I should have used a " ^ "   ?

Where is the usenet etiquette on this convention published ?

I normally avoid any chance of mis-interpretations takes and just write the
word "squared".

....  Phil

Re: Electronics and etc blog

"Dennis the Pedant "