Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Phil Allison
February 10, 2011, 10:18 am
rate this thread
** That is the scenario posed in text book examples of the question.
Often the poor student is also asked to assume the capacitors are ideal.
This really throws 'em.
** In practical caps, the high frequency ESR and Q values are crucial to the
Plus the series inductance of the parallel assembly.
** Please don't lose any sleep over it .
Be assured, others have.....
** Did I use a " * " where I should have used a " ^ " ?
Where is the usenet etiquette on this convention published ?
I normally avoid any chance of mis-interpretations takes and just write the
- » Customs cracking down on eBay, & online store purchases entering Australia, and you can ex...
- — Next thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Microsoft's latest round of patches released on Tuesday
- — Previous thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » Amplificare da generatore di segnali
- — The site's Newest Thread. Posted in » Electronics Hobby (Italian)