Re: double female eithernet cable connector

Just go to an electronics store (aka Jaycar, Dick Smith, etc. here in
Australia) and look for an RJ45 female-to-female adaptor. That will couple
two RJ45 ethernet leads together. I doubt it complies with any of the
ethernet or ISDN standards, but it's grass-roots networking and it works!

I use them regularly when fiddling with network arrangements and I need to
extend a cable a short distance to reach a device but have plenty of short
ethernet leads on hand.

Craig.
--
 SUN RIPENED KERNELS - Surplus Sun Microsystems Equipment, Parts + Accessories
    Waterfall, NSW, Australia - Operated by Craig Dewick - Founded in 1996

You find what you need here www.accesscomms.com.au/catalogcurrent/data.htm
or here www.accesscomms.com.au/Products/P2325.htm

Best regards/Dave

Site Timeline