Re: Does you soldering iron glow ?

>> >> Now, piss off - you f****ing MORON. > > Wow, I guess that kind of language must make you feel really superior. > > Dan

Yeah it does. You know Philthy here was a university drop out that could have been a Nobel Laureate! He's smart, really smart, just ask him.

Cheers TT

Reply to
TT

At least pretty smart for someone who was raised by dingoes.

Reply to
ian field

: >>>

: >>> Now, piss off - you f****ing MORON. : >>

: >> Wow, I guess that kind of language must make you feel really superior. : >>

: >> Dan : >

: > Yeah it does. You know Philthy here was a university drop out that could : > have been a Nobel Laureate! He's smart, really smart, just ask him. : >

: > Cheers TT : >

: : At least pretty smart for someone who was raised by dingoes. : I didn't know they had Dingoes in Tasmania.

Reply to
TT