Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?

It is ??????????? Could have fooled Me !

At least with analogue I have a perfect picture. Digital I have a good
Picture with bursts of pixeallation, Freezes, audio Drop outs and occasional
squaeks

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?

What channels are your analogue stations on?

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?

28,10,9,7,2 (Sydney)

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?

Have you looked at
http://www.aba.gov.au/tv/digitaltv/planning/nsw/ch_nsw.htm to see whether
you're closer to a set of UHF sites. There are digital transmitter sites at
Kings Cross and Manly as well as the original sites that you're probably
pointing at. These might provide you with a better picture.

Re: Digital TV: Why do we have to have it?

squaeks, is that a new quantum particle??  ;-)

Seriously though, if you're getting pixellation, you are probably in a fringe
area.
If you upgraded your antenna to a higher gain, and or upgraded the coax, you
would probably get a stable picture and audio.

Site Timeline