Re: DI 101?

No, just this one.

I'm hoping he may learn and adapt. It's not unknown. And it would be to HIS benefit.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Unfortunately, banning someone on a public unmoderated newsgroup, is anything but easy, In fact it's impossable unless the offending ISP is prepared to loose a client and income, and unfortunately there not.

This group // crowd profess some sort of success,

But who knows , they don't seem to be very active, and there mainly concerned with "Spam" . Even though some profess to also police ''Usenet And while they might have some success with a "paid' news server, Public news servers are another thing entirely. And really are un-governable, apart from users using a "killfile' system of blocking offensive posts

As I discussed with you earlier Graham, TPG are simply not interested in complaints from non-clients, They will even dismiss complaints from other subscribers. In short they can't be bothered, And surprisingly enough TPG are not some "johnny-come-lately ISP operation, they where voted ISP of the Year, for two years running.

As for Phillie's actions, With respect Graham, your only just scraping the surface of what he's capable of. I have no doubt you have no concept of just what he's capable of doing, and the lengths he will go to, to attempt to bring someone down, Everything from late night phone calls, to private investigations, in your business activates, and inquiries into the Companies Act, and IRS.

In short the blokes a raving loony, and it would seem unstoppable, If you slip into the fate of many and try and reason with him. It's simply not possible to have a reasonable debate, for more then a couple of posts. Then the brain hesitates, drops into overdrive and goes into damage attack mode. It's really believed the phases of the moon have a lot to answer for by way of controlling his thought pattens. You will firstly be subjected to a repeated barrage of Para-phrased statements. Followed by only he knows what. It really depends on how much he can find out about the subject, Names, Address, phone numbers, recorded phone conversations, business contacts, business dealings, private investigations, stalking, the list is only restricted by his interest in his subject, and also by the amount of interest his subject has in him. In one case he even investigated someone Political afflations.

The problem is, he was trained at a young age by catholic priests in the arts of bending over, and it has had a marked affect on his adult life. If in fact he has a life, Up until recently he lived accross the road from the very Catholic establishment, that has had the effect on his mind.

It's well known he has a relationship with his Quad electrostatics', Well the one that still works anyway. The other failed to operate, from day one. And if you investigate his history, somewhere deep in the dark archives you will find the saga of Campsie Hi Fi, there purchase and related happenings. He also has sexually attraction to broken "Toasters"

So really Graham, it's a lot simpler to load the poor little Loony into your killfile system, as many, many others have , and forget all about poor litttle Phil.

Do I worry, No not really. Phillie has never owned a Dog, So he simply doesn't understand how we react, to his thought pattens. It's also doubtful, he's ever had a relationship with a woman. No doubt due to his encounter with Father What's-his-name, all those years ago. bassett

Reply to
bassett

"bassett"

** Struth - has he got any contacts in ASIO ???

** I doooon't believe it !!

Did he ever find out if you were a card carrying Green or a Yellow ??

** Yep - proximity to a Catholic Church is a serious mental heath hazard.

Well proven fact ......................

** Just like " bassett " cannot ignore a poor lost puppy.

Wimper, wimper .......

** Woof.

** He once did - actually.
** ROTFL !!!!

This demented, canine creap is capable of a puking out a mini " War and Peace " at any moment.

Just keep a pan and broom handy.

Plus a dunny roll for the piddle.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

If you insist on wasting your great, self-proclaimed and oft-repeated skills to suppress Phil's rants I can't stop you. However, I believe it would be much easier for you and everyone else if you just kill file him. You do know how to do that don't you?

Reply to
David Segall

Complete rubbish.

Or news provider.

You are mistaken. VERY mistaken. One thing they must do is obey the law and that's why they have T&Cs, TOSs and AUPs. Break them and you're offline.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

This is not SPAM. It abuse and it's contrary to the terms and conditions Philthy has agreed to and furthermore may also be criminally actionable.

Sorry, I arpreciate your concern but it is quite back and white and I know a LOT about it.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Oh, he is VERY stoppable. The Sydney Police for one might possibly take an interest. I need to check Oz Telecoms law but I doubt it differs wildly from our own.

I used telecoms law to get one site shut down for example. As in so fast you wouldn't believe it. The ISP dropped him like a hot potato. Abuse events cost them far them more than a piffly income from ONE customer.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I don't WANT to killfile him since many of his posts are of excellent quality. It's only as the thread rambles on usually that it descends into darkness.

At the point in time I have NO ONE killfiled. I like to hear all opinions, even some of the dafter ones. Some are a total scream.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore