Re: DI 101? - Page 2

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD
Recommend as you wish but rum has little appeal
  12 month old home made single malt however is a libation I prefer to
take in modest quantity

Re: Phil Allison revolting, self-loathing deranged turd

You mean Philthy ? Then you'd miss the good content too.

He needs to get a grip and there's only one way to do it.

Graham

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD

Try them with some soft cheese.

Graham

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD
What don't you get about DONT LIKE "EM ?
  nothing is going to make me either

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD

Oh. THAT 'not keen'. OK !

Graham

Re: Phil Allison revolting, self-loathing deranged turd

The captain.

I think it was 'number one'. i.e. the First Officer.

Now that's the bit I don't recall. (fish shaped). I'll have to get the book out.
Probably made no sense at the time so I ignored it.

I think he lived in the USA quite a bit.

LOL !

Graham

Re: Phil Allison revolting, self-loathing deranged turd

Hitchhiker's
an
aren't
is a
gin
shaped
book out.
the

Hmm- I certainly seem to remember those words- wonder if we got a different
edition-

Here's the quote from the net.

I really don't believe it said "biscuits" in the version I read. But that
was close to 30 years ago...

"Don't you want to interrogate the prisoners, sir?" he squaled.

The Captain peered at him in bemusement.

"Why on Golgafrincham should I want to do that?" he asked.

"To get information out of them, sir! To find out why they came here!"

"Oh no, no, no," said the Captain. "I expect they just dropped in for a
quick jynnan tonnyx, don't you?"

"But they're my prisoners! I must interrogate them!"

The Captain looked at them doubtfully.

"Oh all right," he said, "if you must. Ask them what they want to drink."

A hard cold gleam came into Number Two's eyes. He advanced slowly on Ford
Prefect and Arthur Dent.

"All right, you scum," he growled, "you vermin..." He jabbed Ford with the
Kill-O-Zap gun.

"Steady on, Number Two," admonished the Captain gently.

"What do you want to drink?!!" Number Two screamed.

"Well the jynnan tonnyx sounds very nice to me," said Ford. "What about you,
Arthur?"

Arthur blinked.

"What? Oh, er, yes," he said.

"With ice or without?!" bellowed Number Two.

Oh, with, please," said Ford.

"Lemon??!!"

"Yes, please," said Ford, "and do you have any of those little biscuits? You
know, the cheesey ones?"

"I'm asking the questions!!!!" howled Number Two, his body shaking with
apoplectic fury.

Re: Phil Allison revolting, self-loathing deranged turd
On 18/08/08 0:59, in article g8aafa$5dv$ snipped-for-privacy@aioe.org, "liquidator"

(...)

Copied from the Germans, I think. At least I remember seeing the German ones
back when I was a little kid.

http://www.goldfischli.de /

--
Joe Kotroczo                                   snipped-for-privacy@mac.com