Re: DI 101?

When do you want the abuse report sent ?

Everyone is getting totally sick of you. I have something like a 99+% success
rate in getting accounts closed. Looks like I just had one last week. Certain
nuisance posts across many groups have now ceased. One guy who thought he
could get round it by switching ISPs got 3 accounts closed before he got the
message. I also asked the UK ISPA to 'blacklist' him.

I've has success even with one anonymiser in the USA and discussed such
matters with another one, reporting the anonymiser's site to his ISP employer.

TODAY is your final warning. I only do this kind of thing as a last measure.
Stop your filth or get shut down !

Graham

Re: DI 101?

You're welcome.

If Phyllis is preperared to grow up then all will be fine. Right now he has
approx 18 hours to make his mind up.

Graham

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD

That IS serious.

  Kind regards

  Peter Larsen

Re: DI 101?

I'm not! Phil usually posts prompt, helpful, literate replies to
questions in aus.electronics. His occasional rants are easy to skip
since they are obvious from the first sentence and often from the
Subject.
Why would you want to have his account closed? He always includes his
name in the subject line so you can add him to your kill file and
achieve the same result without disadvantaging those of us who value
his advice.

Re: DI 101?

On a good day.

Clearly you're not familiar with his more normal behaviour like wishing
you get cancer and die a painful death.

Not when he targets me amongst others.

Because it WORKS !

Sorry, sunshine, Phil's gone too far. His behaviour is inexcusable and if
it doesn't stop he'll be an ever sadder git with no internet connection.
Probably ever again. The ISPs do talk to each other you know.

One word. Netiquette.

Graham

Re: DI 101?

Oh, and not just to me. To EVERYONE.

He probably needs locking up in a psychiatric ward.

Graham

Re: DI 101?

I refer you to a recent request in aus.electronics "What voltage caps ?" From
Philthy.

He couldn't even show any grace there.

As for wishing people die long painful deaths from cancer - that alone is enough
to have him banned.

Graham

The saga of Phil, and related subjects

Unfortunately, banning someone on a public unmoderated newsgroup, is
anything but easy, In fact it's impossable
unless the offending ISP is prepared to loose a client and income, and
unfortunately there not.

This group // crowd profess some sort of success,
http://www.spambrigade.com/mission.html But who knows , they don't seem to
be very active, and there mainly concerned  with "Spam" . Even though some
profess to also police ''Usenet  And while they might have some success with
a "paid' news server, Public news servers are another thing entirely. And
really are un-governable, apart from users using a  "killfile' system  of
blocking offensive posts

  As I discussed with you earlier Graham,  TPG  are simply not interested in
complaints  from non-clients,   They will even  dismiss complaints from
other subscribers. In short they can't be bothered, And surprisingly enough
TPG  are not some  "johnny-come-lately ISP operation, they  where voted ISP
of the Year, for two years running.

As  for Phillie's actions, With respect Graham,  your only just scraping the
surface of what  he's capable of.  I have no doubt you have no concept of
just what he's capable of doing, and the lengths he will go to, to attempt
to bring someone down,  Everything from late night phone calls, to private
investigations, in your business activates, and inquiries into the Companies
Act,  and  IRS.

In short the blokes a raving loony,  and it would seem unstoppable, If you
slip into the fate of many and try and reason with him. It's simply not
possible to have a reasonable debate, for more then a couple of posts.  Then
the  brain hesitates, drops into overdrive and goes into damage attack mode.
It's really believed the phases of the moon have a lot to answer for by way
of controlling his thought pattens.  You will firstly  be subjected  to  a
repeated barrage of  Para-phrased statements.  Followed  by only he knows
what. It really depends on how much he can find out about the  subject,
Names, Address, phone numbers, recorded phone conversations,  business
contacts, business dealings, private investigations, stalking, the list is
only restricted  by his interest  in his subject, and also by the amount of
interest his subject has in him.  In one case he even investigated someone
Political afflations.

The problem is, he was trained at a young age by catholic priests in the
arts of bending over, and it has had a marked affect on his adult life.  If
in fact he has a life, Up until recently he lived accross the road from the
very Catholic establishment,  that has had the effect on his mind.

 It's well known he has a relationship with his Quad electrostatics', Well
the one that still works anyway. The other failed to operate, from day one.
And if you investigate his history, somewhere  deep in the dark archives you
will find the saga of  Campsie Hi Fi, there purchase and related happenings.
He also has sexually attraction to broken "Toasters"

So really Graham, it's a lot simpler to load the poor little Loony into your
killfile system, as many, many others have , and forget all about  poor
litttle Phil.

Do I worry,  No not really.  Phillie has never owned a Dog, So he simply
doesn't understand how we react, to his thought pattens. It's also doubtful,
he's ever  had a relationship with a woman. No doubt due to his encounter
with
Father  What's-his-name, all those years ago.

                  bassett

Re: The saga of Phil, and related subjects

"bassett"

**  Struth   -    has he got any contacts in ASIO  ???

**  I doooon't believe it  !!

 Did he ever find out if you were a card carrying Green or a Yellow ??

**  Yep  -  proximity to a Catholic Church is a serious mental heath hazard.

   Well proven fact ......................

**  Just like " bassett "  cannot ignore a poor lost puppy.

   Wimper, wimper .......

**  Woof.

**  He once  did  -   actually.

**  ROTFL  !!!!

This demented, canine creap is capable of a puking out a mini  " War and
Peace " at any moment.

Just keep a pan and broom handy.

Plus a dunny roll for the piddle.

....    Phil

Re: The saga of Phil, and related subjects

Complete rubbish.

Or news provider.

You are mistaken. VERY mistaken. One thing they must do is obey the law and
that's why they have T&Cs, TOSs and AUPs. Break them and you're offline.

Graham

Re: The saga of Phil, and related subjects

This is not SPAM. It abuse and it's contrary to the terms and conditions Philthy
has agreed to and furthermore may also be criminally actionable.

Sorry, I arpreciate your concern but it is quite back and white and I know a LOT
about it.

Graham

Re: The saga of Phil, and related subjects

Oh, he is VERY stoppable. The Sydney Police for one might possibly take an
interest. I need to check Oz Telecoms law but I doubt it differs wildly from our
own.

I used telecoms law to get one site shut down for example. As in so fast you
wouldn't believe it. The ISP dropped him like a hot potato. Abuse events cost
them far them more than a piffly income from ONE customer.

Graham

Re: DI 101?

No, just this one.

I'm hoping he may learn and adapt. It's not unknown. And it would be to HIS
benefit.

Graham

Re: DI 101?

If you insist on wasting your great, self-proclaimed and oft-repeated
skills to suppress Phil's rants I can't stop you. However, I believe
it would be much easier for you and everyone else if you just kill
file him. You do know how to do that don't you?

Re: DI 101?

I don't WANT to killfile him since many of his posts are of excellent quality.
It's
only as the thread rambles on usually that it descends into darkness.

At the point in time I have NO ONE killfiled. I like to hear all opinions, even
some of the dafter ones. Some are a total scream.

Graham

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD

You're missing so much !

Graham

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD
Nah , considering each mouthfull is laden with poisons I think not

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD

Last food trouble I got was from chicken I think.

Graham

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD
Dont usually  eat soft white things either
  steak however in moderation

Re: You revolting, maniacial TURD

If you like cola based alcoholic drinks, may I recommend Mount Gay rum ?

Graham

Site Timeline