Re: DI 101?

** No.

When do you want the abuse report sent ?

Everyone is getting totally sick of you. I have something like a 99+% success rate in getting accounts closed. Looks like I just had one last week. Certain nuisance posts across many groups have now ceased. One guy who thought he could get round it by switching ISPs got 3 accounts closed before he got the message. I also asked the UK ISPA to 'blacklist' him.

I've has success even with one anonymiser in the USA and discussed such matters with another one, reporting the anonymiser's site to his ISP employer.

TODAY is your final warning. I only do this kind of thing as a last measure. Stop your filth or get shut down !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You're welcome.

If Phyllis is preperared to grow up then all will be fine. Right now he has approx 18 hours to make his mind up.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

That IS serious.

Kind regards

Peter Larsen

Reply to
Peter Larsen

I'm not! Phil usually posts prompt, helpful, literate replies to questions in aus.electronics. His occasional rants are easy to skip since they are obvious from the first sentence and often from the Subject.

Why would you want to have his account closed? He always includes his name in the subject line so you can add him to your kill file and achieve the same result without disadvantaging those of us who value his advice.

Reply to
David Segall

You're missing so much !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

If you like cola based alcoholic drinks, may I recommend Mount Gay rum ?

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

On a good day.

Clearly you're not familiar with his more normal behaviour like wishing you get cancer and die a painful death.

Not when he targets me amongst others.

Because it WORKS !

Sorry, sunshine, Phil's gone too far. His behaviour is inexcusable and if it doesn't stop he'll be an ever sadder git with no internet connection. Probably ever again. The ISPs do talk to each other you know.

One word. Netiquette.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

You mean Philthy ? Then you'd miss the good content too.

He needs to get a grip and there's only one way to do it.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Nah , considering each mouthfull is laden with poisons I think not

Reply to
atec77

Recommend as you wish but rum has little appeal 12 month old home made single malt however is a libation I prefer to take in modest quantity

Reply to
atec77

atec77 wrote

Try them with some soft cheese.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Last food trouble I got was from chicken I think.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

The captain.

I think it was 'number one'. i.e. the First Officer.

Now that's the bit I don't recall. (fish shaped). I'll have to get the book out. Probably made no sense at the time so I ignored it.

I think he lived in the USA quite a bit.

LOL !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Hitchhiker's

an

aren't

is a

gin

shaped

book out.

the

Hmm- I certainly seem to remember those words- wonder if we got a different edition-

Here's the quote from the net.

I really don't believe it said "biscuits" in the version I read. But that was close to 30 years ago...

"Don't you want to interrogate the prisoners, sir?" he squaled.

The Captain peered at him in bemusement.

"Why on Golgafrincham should I want to do that?" he asked.

"To get information out of them, sir! To find out why they came here!"

"Oh no, no, no," said the Captain. "I expect they just dropped in for a quick jynnan tonnyx, don't you?"

"But they're my prisoners! I must interrogate them!"

The Captain looked at them doubtfully.

"Oh all right," he said, "if you must. Ask them what they want to drink."

A hard cold gleam came into Number Two's eyes. He advanced slowly on Ford Prefect and Arthur Dent.

"All right, you scum," he growled, "you vermin..." He jabbed Ford with the Kill-O-Zap gun.

"Steady on, Number Two," admonished the Captain gently.

"What do you want to drink?!!" Number Two screamed.

"Well the jynnan tonnyx sounds very nice to me," said Ford. "What about you, Arthur?"

Arthur blinked.

"What? Oh, er, yes," he said.

"With ice or without?!" bellowed Number Two.

Oh, with, please," said Ford.

"Lemon??!!"

"Yes, please," said Ford, "and do you have any of those little biscuits? You know, the cheesey ones?"

"I'm asking the questions!!!!" howled Number Two, his body shaking with apoplectic fury.

Reply to
liquidator

(...)

Copied from the Germans, I think. At least I remember seeing the German ones back when I was a little kid.

Joe Kotroczo                                  kotroczo@mac.com
Reply to
Joe Kotroczo

What don't you get about DONT LIKE "EM ? nothing is going to make me either

Reply to
atec77

Dont usually eat soft white things either steak however in moderation

Reply to
atec77

Oh. THAT 'not keen'. OK !

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

Oh, and not just to me. To EVERYONE.

He probably needs locking up in a psychiatric ward.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

I refer you to a recent request in aus.electronics "What voltage caps ?" From Philthy.

He couldn't even show any grace there.

As for wishing people die long painful deaths from cancer - that alone is enough to have him banned.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore