Re: Can you even trust cops with guns?

=A0 sock puppets ?

No, Keefy's not a sock puppet, Keefy's one of those charming anti-gun individuals who doesn't have a problem with Trevor posting his anti- gun and anti-gunowner drivel on places like aus.electronics, but gets very upset and starts his childish name-calling as soon as an alternative viewpoint appears. Keefy's one of those all to common types who believes freedom of speech is dependant on whether or not he approves of what you're saying.

Keefy's previously admitted, he only posts here to annoy the crap out of me, the funny thing is, I don't care.

Dorothy might be one of Keefy's sock-puppets however.

Reply to
John-Melb

I'm sure that Trevor finds you personality to be pleasant.

Reply to
John-Melb

I'm sure that Trevor finds your personality to be pleasant.

Reply to
John-Melb

Try the global warming garbage that trevvy spews out, and you can see that he is disturbed IMHO

Seems that his missus allegedly works in the CSIRO, if so they want the climate fraud perpetuated, so she can keep the $$ rolling in.

Reply to
kreed

Trevor's inane ranting has been carefully and lovingly snipped.

For those unfamiliar with Trevor Tosspots "debating" style, Trevor quoting "alphabet soup" agencies who support his position is a clear indication that Trevor has been soundly spanked and is simply lying to try and save face.

Hey Trevor, remind us again, exactly where on the FBI website do we find the FBI-UCR for the years 1976-86?

While you're at it, tell us again about your friend who can STOP his heart?

Reply to
John-Melb

he

Yep - that's about how it happened :)