Re: Can you even trust cops with guns?

No, Keefy's not a sock puppet, Keefy's one of those charming anti-gun
individuals who doesn't have a problem with Trevor posting his anti-
gun and anti-gunowner drivel on places like aus.electronics, but gets
very upset and starts his childish name-calling as soon as an
alternative viewpoint appears. Keefy's one of those all to common
types who believes freedom of speech is dependant on whether or not he
approves of what you're saying.

Keefy's previously admitted, he only posts here to annoy the crap out
of me, the funny thing is, I don't care.

Dorothy might be one of Keefy's sock-puppets however.

Re: Can you even trust cops with guns?

I'm sure that Trevor finds you personality to be pleasant.

Re: Can you even trust cops with guns?

I'm sure that Trevor finds your personality to be pleasant.

Re: Can you even trust cops with guns?

Try the global warming garbage that trevvy spews out, and you can see
that he is disturbed IMHO

Seems that his missus allegedly works in the
CSIRO, if so they want the climate fraud perpetuated, so she can keep
the $$ rolling in.

Re: Can you even trust cops with guns?
<SNIP> Trevor's inane ranting has been carefully and lovingly snipped.

For those unfamiliar with Trevor Tosspots "debating" style, Trevor
quoting "alphabet soup" agencies who support his position is a clear
indication that Trevor has been soundly spanked and is simply lying to
try and save face.

Hey Trevor, remind us again, exactly where on the FBI website do we
find the FBI-UCR for the years 1976-86?

While you're at it, tell us again about your friend who can STOP his
heart?

Re: Can you even trust cops with guns?

Yep - that's about how it happened  :)

LOL :)