Re: Building Faraday room

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 16:04:59 GMT, Neimadre Gave us:

 Damn. The KookTard actually said something funny.

Re: Building Faraday room

Why is everyone to you (but not you) a:

Kootard
Retarded Twit
Idiot
Dipshit
Pathetic
Total Loser

Why is it that you think you are the only rational/viable entity while
exactly the opposite is glaringly evident?

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
Re: Building Faraday room

Hmmm...whats that word...describes a bit of early audio-visual
equipment that displayed a moving picture on a screen...hmmm...oh
yeah...a *projector*...

Re: Building Faraday room

heh

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
Re: Building Faraday room

On Sun, 08 Apr 2007 22:02:05 +0000, The Original Demon Prince of Absurdity

I know, I was just trying to point it out to him in a way he might
understand it better. Apparently that isn't possible.

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007