Re: breadboarding

Brilliant!

Cue the Phil Allison jokes... :->

Dave.

Re: breadboarding

yeah!http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/08/bread_circuit_board_blink.html

   "Phil Allison jokes"?  Isn't that an oxymoron?

--
http://improve-usenet.org/index.html

Re: breadboarding

No petal,  your the cross posting  Oxymoran,  Still I expect Phil, will get
to you in his own time.

So how did the new job  go, as a traffic cone, it's a significant  upgrade
from a speed hump.

  WAFW
bassett

Re: breadboarding

yeah!http://blog.makezine.com/archive/2008/08/bread_circuit_board_blink.html

   Phil?  He tried that years ago, and got as good as he gave.

   Speed hump?  What kind of drugs are you on, or are you talking about
your production line hooker?

   Blather all you want, then let me know when NASA puts your
electronics on the ISS.