Re: Blu now known as Blu Lea Froth

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:13:40 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

 I am quite sure that all of those references, both hers and mine,
went right over your adolescent retard head.  There were no less than
3 film references. But you would have to know about good films to know
them, not just that gang boy fast car bullshit.

Re: Blu now known as Blu Lea Froth

On Sun, 22 Apr 2007 19:31:58 GMT, Lamey Teh Cable Guy

 The movie reference avoided again.

 I am not a drinker, but I do drink.  I would guess that a backwoods
fucktard like you couldn't grasp that centuries old concept if you
tried, however.  Hell, even Big Ben, The Mountain Man knew about that
one.

Site Timeline