Re: Bloody digital!

>'King Arthur' on channel 7 is unwatchable! It's constantly pixilating, >although the DVDR says the signal quality and strength is 10! (full >scale) BUT the ads don't pixilate. Now why is that?

Looked okay on my 1989 TV!

Reply to
DaveS

None of those new fangled things, young fella.....

Reply to
DaveS

You finally worked it out - pick a kewpie doll from the top shelf.....

Reply to
DaveS

smartase prick..

Reply to
Superman

I guess that's the oposite of a dumb-arse prick ....

geoff

Reply to
geoff