Re: Bloody digital!

"Rheilly Phoull"

** That was going on a lot at the recent live Golf in Melbourne and Sydney.

The on-course commentators were using back pack portable radio links to the OB van - which I suspect were not terribly reliable at getting through obstacles like crowds of people or thick vegetation etc.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Superman"

** ROTFLMAO !!!

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

,

y.

he

"on-course commentators", pray tell? Commentators aren't allowed on the course. They are allowed to stand only just off the course. I hope that both helps AND informs.

Reply to
Coach

"Super Stupid man"

** For the benefit of readers living outside VIC.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Super Stupid man"

** Errrrrrrr - yes .....

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Super Stupid man"

Phil Allison

** Blah, blah, blah - more tedious bullshit.

The issue is LIGHTNING !!!

How much, what kind and where all make a difference.

Lightning does NOT have to be visible to YOU to interfere with the pix on your TV.

With analogue TV you see bursts of noise on the screen - with DTV you get pixilation or worse.

What planet have you been living on - was it Krypton by any chance ??

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

That would be you for thinking that just because someone doesn't know a lot about a particular subject, it means that they're stupid. How much do you know about Medieval literature for example? Or Palaeoecology? Or maybe carpentry or plumbing? Does it mean you're stupid if you know SFA about any of those subjects, or a myriad of others I could mention? I know far more about electronics matters than the average person, but unlike you I don't consider that makes others stupid.

Reply to
Superman

Phil considers everyone to be stupid, with the exception of himself. He is totally unbiased in this respect.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

"Super Stupid man"

** ROTFLMAO !!!

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"Super Stupid man"

** ROTFLMAO !!!

... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

No matter how hard you try to look smarter than you are we are never fooled you meatpipe gobbling troll

Reply to
atec 7 7

situation?

Yep, if it's showing max signal, that would be the first thing to try. I have to use an attenuator for SBS (no amplifier, just a strong signal)

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

Nah, your blog makes you stoopid, blofelds_moron....

Reply to
ArseClown

Yep, and even worse was the horrible screeches on the audio. No guarantees that is your problem however.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T